We tailor the following financial services to our clients based upon their individual needs:
This is the most common starting point for many of our clients who want professional advice regarding “where they are now, where they want to be and ways to potentially get there.”
This process starts with establishing the Hierarchy of Financial Foundations. Then we provide feedback on the following critical areas of financial planning:
- Personal Financial Statement Development/ Online Financial Dashboard (Click for Video)
- Estate Planning Considerations
- Risk Management
- Tax Planning
- Closely Held Business Considerations (where applicable)
Consultative Wealth Management
Some clients with complicated circumstances such as closely held business ownership or estate tax concerns find this annual engagement to provide value by:
- Adding our perspective/ experience regarding their wealth
- Managing communication between various tax advisors, attorneys, etc.
- Monitoring / reporting progress
This engagement involves a High Level Process coordinating advice and implementation across all advisors involved.
We bring “institutional style” investing to the individual investor. This comprehensive “Enhanced” Asset Allocation* guidance revolves around our philosophy to “make it in the good times and keep it in the bad”.
Our strategies are efficient and cost effective for our clients. We would welcome the opportunity to provide feedback on your current asset allocation. Please feel free to contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation.
*Asset allocation does not ensue a profit or protect against a loss.
Retirement Plan Guidance
We have years of experience advising owners and employees of small, mid-sized businesses and professional groups. We specialize in working with small and mid- sized plans that are generally underserved, overpriced and with limited investment options. We can provide plan compliance assistance and deliver third-party performance and benchmarking reports to determine if the plan is competitive among its peers.
- Specific areas where we bring value include:
- Independent and objective advice
- Helping Fiduciaries manage their responsibilities
- Plan guidance focusing on cost-efficiency and broad investment availability
- “Investment Strategy Development” coordinated with outside assets
- Specialized experience in Safe Harbor 401(k) and non-qualified deferred compensation plans
Insurance/Brokered Financial Products
Sometimes a certain financial product is needed to address our clients’ goals. We have independent access to a variety of fixed insurance, annuity and other products. Please ask us about how we can help.